Challenge the estimations of your analysts with our numbers!
- Anticipate your trade decisions and save time and money!
- Don’t miss a thing and follow the wheat campaign from sowing to harvest!
Receive a free sample of the 2018 Russian Crop Tour Report
What do I get in the report?
Our reports are constructed following these 3 steps :
1. Weather and Crop conditions
- Analysis of past crop conditions
- Description and assessment of weather models through NDVI and VHI indexes
2. Field methodology
- Description of our crop assessment methodology
- How we collect and analyze samples
3. Crop forecast and estimations
- Critical view of our area, yield and production estimation
- Agronomical analysis of the growth stages and regional crop condition
Our methodology is based on several key points to get a precise estimation:
We are selecting regions according to an Index, developed for the EAT program
Make several field counting’s each day for various types of soil and conditions
We organize meetings with local traders and farmers to get their view on crops and confront our numbers to the market opinion
Following these major steps is allowing us to estimate precisely the yield potential.
Since 2015, our methodology has been proven by our accurate estimates of yield. As an example, the European Agritel Crop Tour has estimated the wheat yield in Romania three weeks before the harvest, with more than 95 % accuracy with the final USDA estimate in September.
One month before Harvest we already challenged the USDA figure of October. Our accuracy was of more than 98% on in Romania and Ukraine for 2017